Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo

So today the family decided to go to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. My mom, Nicole and her boyfriend Parker came up for the weekend, then my sister Jessica, her husband Jeremy and their baby Crewe, my sister-in-law Cheyenne, and her 3 boys (Talon, Landon and Camden) and then Mark, myself and Hadley all went. The kids were able to see cows, horses, pigs, bunnies, chickens, goats and much more at this petting zoo. It is actually a lot of fun there and some neat things for the kids to do up there and it is only $3.50 per person which isn't to bad so if you need something on the weekend to do, I would suggest going there.They got out the babies goats so that the kids could hold them, this baby goat was just born last Sunday so it isn't a week old yet.

This is the guys enjoying the petting zoo!!
Big turkey....


The kids loved riding in the horse drawn wagon that was pulled by 2 Clydesdale horses.
The kids also got to ride on little Shetland ponies and Hadley absolutely loved it. She kept yelling "Ye Ha."
This goat kept following Talon everywhere and kept climbing on the fence to get to him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's pictures like that that make me miss Utah. I love Thanksgiving point!!

    ReplyDelete