Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Photography Skills

So I have always loved to take pictures and my husband has an AWESOME camera, so I decided to test out my photography skills. I took my nephews and Hadley out for a little photo shoot and I was very excited about how the pictures have turned out so I decided to put some of the finished product on my blog. I hope that everyone likes them and if you do like them and would like me to do a little session with you or your children I would love to do it (free of course). Also, for any of you who are friends with Mark on facebook I posted some on there as well.
All of the grand kids.....






I love this picture of Crewe because of him sucking on the chair, it describes him to a T.






Talon was my little model, the camera just loved him!


Hadley and Landon have a love/hate relationship for this kiss was a must have on film.

Landon

Talon

Best buddies.....


1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that this was your blog!! I was just looking at Cheyenne's blog and I thought I would look at her friends blogs. And I clicked on your blog and saw it was yours. I didn't know you new last name. You did such a great job taking those pictures, they turned out way good!!

    ReplyDelete