Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Little Dancer

Hadley had her first dance recital on Wednesday the 19th of May at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo. She takes a dance class at Hot Shots Dance Studio in Pleasant Grove and has loved it. She is such a good little dancer and is so cute....... I just love watching her. Her first 2 numbers that she danced were just cute dances that she had learned and then the second half of the recital they put on the production of Alice in Wonderland and Hadley's dance class played the oysters.

Her Grandma & Grandpa Seeg and Grandma & Grandpa Childs came to watch.
After the recital she got flowers from mommy & Markie and from Grandma & Grandpa Childs. She was thrilled.....
The Alice Cast
Hadley the oyster..




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, how cute!! I want a girl so bad! Taken after her momma I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and all grown up! I love her short hair - darling!

    ReplyDelete