Thursday, August 16, 2012

Las Vegas

 Mark and I took a to trip down to Las Vegas for 4 days to visit my mom's family and just relax.  My grandma and my mom's 2 sisters all live in the same gated community so we can just walk to all of their houses which is so nice.  We swam at the pool in my Aunt Barbara's pool pretty much the entire time that we were there and it was so nice.  I have 2 cousins that are 8 years old and Hadley had such a blast playing with them (they are such sweet girls).  I love spending time with my family!
Having a tea party....

























So tough being a baby!!!


 She ripped grandma's bread out of her hand....

Cute cousins..... Heather, Hadley and Emma



My cute girls.....
 Emma loved Aniston....


 Girls torturing Sean.....




It was easiest to just  hose her off....
Aniston playing with the ice in the cooler...

No comments:

Post a Comment