Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

What an awesome Christmas we had this year! We decided this year just to do our own Christmas this year so Mark and the 2 girls and I just stayed home to own presents. Hadley loved everything that she got, we got her a Fisher Price digital camera and she has already taken over 90 pictures so it was a big success. After breakfast we got ready for church because I had the pleasure of speaking in Sacrament that day. Once church was over we went to Mark's parents house to open presents and eat some food. Then we went to my sisters house because my entire family was their to open presents and eat more food. The baby was a big hit all day and I don't think that I held her once that day. I feel so blessed during this time of year and love my family so much.
We had to wake Hadley up....




My girls....


Mark wanted this scope pretty bad so I think that I did well!
Aniston slept the entire time that we opened presents.



Matching Christmas dresses...
Great Grandma Lloyd and Grandma Seegmiller with Aniston....


She got a sled but we need snow so that we can use it....

Opening presents with my family...


Camden will not leave Copper alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment