Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Aniston Lyn Seegmiller

On December 5, 2011 at 4:17 p.m., Aniston Lyn Seegmiller was born. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long, everything went so well. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery or a more perfect baby girl. I honestly didn't have to push for very long and she is so healthy. My husband and mom were such a great support system to me and I couldn't have done it without them. Hadley is beyond excited to be a big sister and I am afraid that she is going to be to big of a helper. Also, Timpanogas is such an amazing hospital, all of the nurses were amazing during the delivery and after.














2 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! What a wonderful blessing!! She'll be the best Christmas present! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations all of you guys!! She is so gorgeous. I'm so glad delivery was good. These babies are so special and I love seeing their beautiful wide smiles. If you guys need anything, don't hesitate! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete