Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Pointe Petting Zoo

Hadley, Aniston, my nephew Crewe and myself went to the thanksgiving Pointe Petting Zoo on Friday.  The kids had a blast but their favorite part of the trip was riding the ponies, they loved it.  Aniston slept most of the time so I can't say that she had a blast but sleeping is always fun.  We decided to call it a day after 2 and a half hours of being their which ended up being good because it started raining as soon as we got into the car.  It was such a fun day and I love spending time with my girls doing fun things!


Hadley and Crewe....







I have started Hadley young on the picture taking thing because she kept posing everywhere and saying mom take a picture of me here.











Custest girls in the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment