Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

So on Christmas morning Hadley was at her dad's house so we had to wait until 3 p.m. to be able to open presents with Hadley. It sucked so bad not having Hadley but we still had an amazing Christmas! We were able to open presents with Mark's family and then my family and then we were able to do our own Christmas with Hadley. She was so spoiled and as usual I went overboard.
Hadley in her cute Christmas dress...

Landon had to help her with opening Hadley's gifts.
Mark got me a basket for the front of my bike.
Hadley looking into her stacking.
All that Hadley wanted was her Littlest Pet Shop Veterinarian Hospital and she ran to it.
Crewe loves Hadley!!!
My cute sisters........
When we went to Disneyland my mom and I bought Hadley a Princess Tiana dress and all that Hadley could say was that she wanted to the gloves and purse that go with it so my mom had to get it for her for Christmas of course.
My cute zebra bag from my mom and dad.
I love my husband!
My parents got Hadley the set of princess barbies that came with 7 of the Disney Princesses and she was in heaven. Did I mention that she is spoiled!




No comments:

Post a Comment